Sassy Biscuit Monograms & More offers company logos or custom orders on one item up to 100 items. Based in Birmingham, AL, we offer both embroidery and heat press services to meet your needs.
Here are a few things to know:
In order to replicate your logo/custom design on a garment or accessory, we have to manually redraw and convert the design into a format that is compatible with our embroidery machine and/or vinyl cutting machine. This process is known as digitization for embroidery or vectorization and scaling for heat press designs.
We provide FREE estimates on all company logo, custom embroidery, and heat press jobs. This will include a one-time setup fee, as well as an estimate of the work to be done. If we have all of the details we need, an estimate can be provided to you within 1-3 business days.
What we need to provide an estimate:
- Hi-Res JPG or PDF file of logo/artwork
- Size you wish to have logo/artwork (Typical Left Chest is 3″ and Center Front/Back is 10″)
- Placement you wish to have logo/artwork on item (left chest, center on the bag, etc.)
- Number and description of colors in logo/artwork (List out all colors you want or if you want one color)
- Number of items to produce
- Are you providing items or are you purchasing from us (Sassy Biscuit)? We have sources for thousands of apparel and accessory options. Please let us know what you are looking for, and you will receive a discount for purchasing the custom order and garment/accessories through us.
Questions? Sending Files? Email Lauren Kendrick at email@example.com. Thank you!
Our Happy Customers Include….
St. Clair County Sheriff Department
Here’s What They Have To Say…
“We ordered our company uniform polos from Sassy Biscuit, and they did a fantastic job! Our order was completed and shipped very quickly, and we couldn’t be happier with our embroidered logos. We will definitely buy our branded apparel from Sassy Biscuit from now on and will be recommending them to all of our friends.”
–Josh Kendrick, Founder, Exodus Escape Games